Senior Landscape Designer & Sales
Landed seeks a motivated, positive senior landscape design and sales professional to join and our growing design-build team. This individual must be a leader, experienced in growing a design team and must possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
· Building long-term relationships with luxury landscape clients, from design through installation and maintenance of their residential properties.
· Meeting with luxury landscape clients and working with them to discover and design their best outdoor spaces, this includes estimating and selling these projects.
· Overseeing the installation of residential landscape at a high level, in coordination with the production manager, to ensure continuous client communication and satisfaction.
· Leading a team of design professionals to collaboratively work together to develop designs and client relationships, meet division sales goals, and provide professional mentorship to junior designers.
· Actively identifying and marketing to new, ideal clients in order to generate new client leads. These will be conducted in a manner consistent with the Landed brand and promotional materials, and approved by management.
Minimum qualifications required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in landscape design, horticulture or landscape architecture.
- Demonstrated successful record in presentations and sales, with an emphasis on residential landscape. Sales experience must include a minimum of 5 successful years in residential landscape design/sales.
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in estimating and design Software, specifically Excel, DynaSCAPE, AutoCad, InDesign, Google SketchUp, Word, and Outlook.
- Extensive hardscape & construction knowledge.
- Extensive horticultural knowledge with demonstrated expertise.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Spanish language skills helpful but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary plus bonuses, with potential combined compensation of 100K+
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle for use while at work
- Employee appreciation events
- Paid professional training & development opportunities
- Paid branded dress and polo shirts
If you are a positive individual who meets all required position qualifications and enjoys working in a dynamic and fun environment, then we'd love to hear from you! Please email cover letter, resume, references and portfolio to email@example.com.
A Little More About Us
Landed is a luxury residential landscaping and hardscaping company based in Alexandria, VA. A family owned business started over 15 years ago, LANDED is the one landscape company that looks beyond each client’s immediate need to craft a larger client journey custom-crafted to bring them a full lifetime of outdoor enjoyment, accessible just outside their door. Our mission is to partner with homeowners to unlock, experience, and share the joy hidden within the land and outdoor spaces of their homes. Visit us at LandedLandscapes.com.